Dedicated Oklahoma City Family Lawyer Provides Detailed Advice
Accomplished law firm handles matrimonial and parenting issues
Resolving a family law matter successfully is critical to ensuring your well-being and that of the people you love. At Steven M. Ditto, P.C. in Oklahoma City, I have provided effective, practical family law representation to area clients since 1978. Whether your situation is simple or complicated, I deliver knowledgeable advice on divorce, child custody and other domestic issues. My background and skill enable me to identify creative solutions to family law matters even when emotions are high.
Determined attorney delivers exceptional representation and service
I understand the positive difference that strong legal representation can make when someone has a family legal concern. No matter how difficult your situation seems, you can have confidence in the counsel I provide because it is:
- Established — For nearly 40 years, my firm has garnered a strong reputation from clients and colleagues alike throughout the Oklahoma City area. I have earned an AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rating by Martindale-Hubbell®, a recognition of my legal ability and ethics by attorneys familiar with my work.
- Responsive — The men and women I represent never have to wonder about who is handling their matter or the status of their case. I answer all questions promptly and clearly so that you are fully informed throughout your divorce, custody, or other family law proceeding.
- Supportive — In many cases, alternatives to litigation such as mediation and collaboration can ease the dispute resolution process. My firm works to find common ground so that parties can avoid unnecessary stress and expense.
If you require legal assistance with a domestic problem, choosing the right attorney is the first step to relieving your burden and asserting your rights.
Skilled advocate represents clients in divorce and custody actions
In the Oklahoma City region, my firm represents clients in family law matters including:
- Divorce — When it is time to end your marriage, I provide comprehensive guidance throughout the divorce process.
- Child custody and support — Breakups can be especially difficult when children are involved. My firm advocates for the rights of young people and parents in custody and support disputes.
- Mediation — If divorce mediation is a suitable option for you, I will protect your rights while seeking to reach consensus with your partner.
- Alimony — My firm advises divorcing spouses on post-dissolution alimony as well as spousal maintenance for the period while the divorce is pending.
- Property division — Under Oklahoma’s equitable distribution law, marital assets and debts are divided based on what the court believes to be fair. When that determination is contested, I ensure that courts have all of the relevant information they need to make equitable decisions.
No matter how complex your legal challenge might be, I have the skill and experience to bring about a favorable resolution for you — one that enables you and your family to move forward with confidence in the future.
Contact a knowledgeable Oklahoma City family law attorney
Steven M. Ditto, P.C. represents Oklahoma clients in a full range of family law matters, including divorces and custody disputes. Please call 405-400-7578 or contact me online to schedule a meeting at my Oklahoma City office.